Every foodie knows that the most important aspect of any seafood dish is fresh ingredients. If you live in Lafayette, Louisiana, you’ll find fresh fish and more at Chez Francois Seafood. Our shrimp comes straight from the Gulf of Mexico, and you just can’t get it any fresher than that! Check out our pricing guide:
- Boiled headless: 1 lb. 26/30 $9.99; 1 lbs. Jumbo 16/20 $11.99
- Fresh: 16/20 headless $10.50 per lb.; 26/30 headless $8.50 per lb.
- Headless: 16/20 5 lb. box $50; 26/30 5 lb. box $40
- Peeled: 70/90 $5.99 per lb.
- Peeled & deveined: 31/35 $8.99 per lb. 5 lb Box - $44.95 21/25 $10.99
Call us today at 337-234-8001 or visit our location at 139 Tissington Street to get started.
4 shrimp dishes you should try this weekend
- Classic New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp. Contrary to its name, this dish is actually oven-baked. Enjoy it with warm French bread!
- Shrimp and Grits. You can’t go wrong with a classic. Ensure your shrimp is fresh by getting it from Chez Francois Seafood.
- Shrimp Creole. This dish is spicy, soul-warming and served over rice. Try your hand at this Cajun staple this weekend.
- Louisiana-Style Boiled Shrimp. Who doesn’t love a Sunday shrimp boil? End your weekend on a good note by trying this simple dish.